The SDADA board of directors will be hosting our annual SDADA Winter Board Reception with Legislators on Monday, February 8 at 6:00 PM at the Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center in Pierre. You are strongly encouraged to attend. If you cannot attend, please consider calling your legislators and invite them to attend.
On Tuesday, February 9, the SDADA Board of Directors will conduct their Winter Meeting at 10:00 AM at the Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center. You are invited and encouraged to attend this event as well.
You can find our preliminary agenda below. We almost certainly will be adding to it. Please look it over. Contact me or any of the board members with your thoughts, questions or concerns. Or better yet, join us for the meeting. ALL association members are invited.
Please feel free email me at email@example.com.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS AGENDA
Note: During this meeting we will have three presentations with strategic marketing partners, one by DealerPay at 11:00, one by American Fidelity at 11:30 and one by ACV Auctions at 1:00 and a fourth presenter regarding strategic planning by Paul Meyer at noon.
1. Call to Order
2. Review the fact that we operate under federal anti-trust guidelines
3. Roll Call
4. Following our electronic format for disseminating board information, everyone should have received the following:
• Fall Board Meeting minutes - discussion and motion for approval
• 2nd quarter financial statement - (Review of financials - Pam Kolseth via Zoom at 10:15) discussion and motion for approval
• South Dakota Automobile Dealers Association Foundation balance
• Important Upcoming Dates
5. Chairman’s discussion items
6. Membership Reports (SDADA & NADA) - Michelle
7. 2021 and 2022 Convention discussion
8. Scholarship applications & Tool Grant applications are available this month
9. NADA Director's Report - Trace Beck
10. SD & NADA PAC Reports - Karris McKie-Kaiser
11. NextGen Meetings - convention - other dates
12. 2021 Legislative Session and current bills discussion - Myron
13. Marine/boat dealers as SDADA Members discussion
14. Old Business
15. New Business • Elect new Secretary/Treasurer for the SDADA Executive Committee