The SDADA board of directors will be hosting our annual Legislative Reception and Dinner on Monday, January 27 at 6:00 PM at the RedRossa Italian Grille, 808 W Sioux Ave in Pierre. You are strongly encouraged to attend. If you cannot attend, please consider calling your legislators and invite them to attend.
On Tuesday, January 28, the SDADA Board of Directors will conduct their Winter Meeting at 10:00 AM at Clubhouse Hotel & Suites. You are invited and encouraged to attend this event as well.
You can find our preliminary agenda below. We almost certainly will be adding to it. Please look it over. Contact me or any of the board members with your thoughts, questions or concerns. Or better yet, join us for the meeting. ALL board members are invited.
We are looking to get additional members involved so if you see a topic that is of particular interest, let me know. We would love to have your help!
Please feel free email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS AGENDA
Note: During this meeting we will have presentations from a group that will discuss education scholarship opportunities
1. Board of Directors Meeting
2. Call to Order
3. Review the fact that we operate under federal anti-trust guidelines
4. Roll Call
5. Following our electronic format for disseminating board information, everyone should have received the following (we have duplicate packets for everyone)
• Fall Board Meeting minutes - discussion and motion for approval
• 2nd quarter financial statement - discussion and motion for approval (Pam is here and can discuss this financial statement in more detail)
• South Dakota Automobile Dealers Association Foundation balance
• Important Upcoming Dates
6. Chairman’s discussion items
• SDADA Update - feedback
• Update on dealer contact and spouse information on new car dealer listing
• Drive distraction free campaign
7. Membership Reports (SDADA & NADA) - Michelle
8. Convention Committee Report
9. Employee Recruitment & Retention Committee Report
• Scholarship applications & Tool Grant applications will be available next month
• Build South Dakota Grants
10. NADA Director's Report - Trace Beck
11. SD & NADA PAC Reports - Karris McKie-Kaiser
12. Spring DMV Seminars
• DMV to write a guest article regarding title processing
• DMV to write a column as to how to handle bank requirements regarding perfection of liens.
13. 2020 Legislative Session and current bills discussion - Myron
14. Search committee report
15. Old Business
16. New Business